Welcome to the SCAFO Peer Support Group. All people with sickle cell disease and their family members are welcome to join us in a space of caring, support, and uplift. Each month you will:
- have a chance to speak your truth
- receive support from others who understand and care
- receive inspiration from others
- have a chance to support others
- build your network of friends and supporters
- receive information to help you live a fuller life
We meet on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM (PST).
Please click the registration link to sign up for group — we can send you group reminders, updates, and information.
On the 3rd Thursday join us on Zoom at: https://zoom.us/j/7161992869
Contact us if you have questions or if we can be of help in other ways — 503-249-1366
Your facilitators are Chuck Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Pastor Marcia Taylor (email@example.com).
2022 Group Meeting Schedule:
2023 Group Meeting Schedule: